Excellent for precision handling of heavy loads in tough environments
Combine the high capacity of Load Runners idler-rollers with high-strength steel Load Rails, cut to length and drilled to customer requests.
Every piece is designed to perform
Idler-roller treads are machined from high-alloy steel, then case hardened to HRC 55-60 for a wear-resistant outer shell and tough inner core.
Precision tapered roller bearings (larger sizes) and deep-groove ball bearings withstand heavy radial and thrust loads, as well as high speeds.
Idler-rollers are tightly sealed and lubricated for life to withstand dirt, sand and moisture. High-shear-strength studs (stud style) are manufactured with hex socket for easy installation. Thru-shafts (yoke style) eliminate the need for customer fabrication.
- Tapered bearings for superior thrust load tolerance
- High radial and simultaneous high thrust capacity
- Completely sealed to keep out harmful contaminants
- Lubricated for life
- Sizes from 26 mm to 250 mm, resp. 290 mm
- Metric and Inch ranges available
- High operations speeds
- Large choice in V-Grooved Style idler-rollers
- Maintenance-free at -34°C to +107°C
- Modifications include high-temperature grease and seal, non-metallic tread, solid lubricant, provision for relubrication and others, see Special Solutions
Customized Osborn load rails made of high-strength steel are straight and twist-free, with hardened contact surfaces and extremely loadable.
To support lighter loads that don’t require the heavy-duty performance of Osborn’s Load Runners idler-rollers we recommend the use of Cam Runner.